Porcelain Dana Hollow Cut Out
There are only 30 pieces of our Porcelain Dana Hollow Cut Out Swimsuit. Handmade in Brazil with vintage dead-stock fabrics from a small factory in Rio. This not only reduces textile waste, but saves precious energy by reducing the carbon footprint that would have been expended to produce new material.
Featuring a straight across neckline leading to an effortless design with hollow cut-outs on the sides and attached bottoms. Self-tie the straps at the back and leave your curves in Plain sight.
Reverse it to reveal a solid white colour to compliment your curves. Finished with a high cut leg that will lengthen your silhouette. The perfect one-piece swimsuit. Every Bionda swimwear piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics; both main fabric and lining.
Nondi wears size 1, which is a S fit.
- True to size. Go for your regular size.
- We suggest sizing up if you would like more coverage.
- Nondi wears a size S. Her bust is 75cm and her cup size is A.
- Our recycled fabric is soft and smooth with no padding, offering a versatile fit
- Every bionda swimwear piece is made exclusively from recycled and sustainable fabrics